Wire Grill Brushes Are Old News:
-There's nothing better than enjoying your favorite grilled foods with a side of grill brush bristles, right? With this BBQ scraper for grill that will never be a concern; It effectively cleans grates without those hazardous bristles (it's bristle free!)
Unique Design Works On Nearly Any Grate:
- This food scraper grill floss tool comes equipped with 12 grooves and a flat scraping surface, so it can clean almost any grill, smoker, griddle, oven, panini press, grill pan, flat top, and more; If it needs cleaning, this tool is ready, willing, and able.
Tougher Than A Well Done Chuck Roast:
-We make BBQ grill tools that will outlast brass, aluminum, and wood grill scraper tools; This beauty is made from thick stainless steel that won't bend, break, or rust; Grill grates quiver when they see this bad boy coming.
Because of the current situation in the world, with Corona virus, you can expect longer delivery time on all of our product orders.
FREE shipping for all USA orders over $49!
- We offer Standard Shipping for $4.94
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from the warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days
- We also offer 2 Day Expedited Shipping for $12.94 and 1 Day Priority Shipping for $19.94 no matter how many items you order.
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests
MOUNTAIN GRILLERSCleaning your grill grates shouldn’t cause brush bristles to fly all over the place and leave your forearms begging for mercy!
With this food scraper stainless steel, cleaning the food and other junk off of the grates will be as easy as a knife cutting through soft butter. You won’t have to worry about bristles flying off and hitting you in the face or body or ending up in your food. Oh yea, the grill scraper tool works “grate” on nearly any type of grate. It will make quick work of residue on all types of grills and appliances like charcoal, gas, and electric grills, panini presses, flat tops, cast iron grill pans, dutch ovens, indoor oven racks, wood pellet grills, park and campground grills, and loads more.
What Makes This Grill Scraper Tool So Unique?
Gives you peace of mind knowing there are no dangerous brush bristles
Equipped with 12 grooves & a flat edge to clean nearly any grill surface
Made of heavy-duty stainless steel that will never rust or break
Compact size is ideal to take along tailgating, camping, and more
Use the built-in bottle opener to crack open a cold one while grilling
Includes an S-hook for easy storage when the cookout is over
Makes the perfect gift idea for men & women that love to grill
What We Do Is Specialize In Helping You Make Great ‘Que
Mountain Grillers have the best barbeque accessories on the market. Whether you are a pitmaster, weekend griller, or just starting to learn how to cook delicious foods on the grill, you will want to check out all our BBQ accessories. We make grilling fun and easy! Our products will make a great gift item.
3 RULES OF SEPARATION! There's nothing worse than catering for your friends and family and someone comes down with stomach ache! Make sure you always keep your raw food away from your cooked! With these twin set of tongs you'll never make that mistake again! Protect your reputation when cooking up a storm and throwing awesome backyard parties. You're the Daddy now and keeping your area clean is a must! Store your tongs and tools on your barbecue by the hanging loops so your grill accessories are always close at hand..
3 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT BEFORE HANDLING YOUR MEAT!
- Clean that surface area Good! This should be done just after the last cook off for hygiene and ease of use! No one wants to have to deal with bits of food that might as well be glued to your grill. Use the Mountain Grillers Grill Brush straight after cooking and save your self one giant headache!
- After using your Mountain Grillers Tongs to put raw meats, seafood or poultry on the grill, clean them thoroughly with hot soapy water before using them again to remove cooked foods. We know it's a pain to just use one set of tongs while working the grill, so use two sets of utensils, after all, you own 2 now! One for raw meats and the other set for cooked foods.
- Using the same dishtowel multiple times to wipe your hands and clean up spills at the grill can spread bacteria. Instead, start using paper towels or disposable wipes to clean spills when grilling. Save those dishtowels for drying your clean hands and dishes.